Re: Applications of AI KR future drafts

Amirouche

To help identify ' what type of new knowledge would have the greatest value
?' - a group of us are leveraging StratML ..

Regarding your  KR&R  questions / comments - here is a link to a brief but
relevant 'paper' that  speaks to the Neural Network factors that most
builders have to consider.

   - Decision boundary that identifies if  a given data point belongs to a
   positive class or a negative class
   - Feature engineering that improve performance

https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2020/02/cnn-vs-rnn-vs-mlp-analyzing-3-types-of-neural-networks-in-deep-learning/

enjoy

Carl

It was a pleasure to clarify