From: AI Magazine <aimagazine@mailings1.gtxcel.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 9:02 PM
Subject: Your digital copy of AI Magazine is ready
To: <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>

Your digital copy of *AI Magazine* has arrived!

Dear AAAI Member,

Click here
<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/wts/ugmcjCmf0xq6eg3Qvqj9m8Fq%5E%3B%5E72Od1JYdlTlCmRnc1hba>
to read the latest issue of Summer 2020. The link will take you to your
digital copy, which you can read using any common Web browser.

Use the tabs on the navigation tool to get the most from your digital
edition:

   - *In this issue:* A table of contents so you can jump quickly to the
   news and information most important to you.
   - *Search:* Allows you to conduct a simple or advanced search of the
   content in the current issue or in an archive of back issues still
   accessible to you.
   - *Help:* Gives you additional tips so you can take advantage of all the
   features of your digital edition.

Your digital edition provides a convenient way to read *AI Magazine* from
your computer, and the new AI Magazine app makes it even easier!

Sincerely,
Ashok K. Goel
Editor-in-Chief
*AI Magazine*

*Download the New AI Magazine App!*

[image: Apple Store]
<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/wts/ugmcjCmf0xq6eg3Qvqj9m8F6%5E%3B%5E72Oa>
[image:
Goggle Play]
<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/wts/ugmcjCmf0xq6eg3Qvqj9m9eq%5E%3B%5E72Oa>

*Follow us on Social Media!*

[image: Facebook]
<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/wts/ugmcjCmf0xq6eg3Qvqj9m9e6%5E%3B%5E72Oa>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/wts/ugmcjCmf0xq6eg3Qvqj9m9eL%5E%3B%5E72Oa>

<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/wts/ugmcjCmf0xq6eg3Qvqj9m9fa%5E%3B%5E72Od1JYdlTlCmRnc1hba>

If you cannot click on the above link, please copy and paste this url into
your browser:
https://www.aimagazine-digital.org/aimagazine/summer_2020?sub_id=RlGBWjCOG8br

Time to renew? Click here
<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/wts/ugmcjCmf0xq6eg3Qvqj9m9fq%5E%3B%5E72Oa>

To unsubscribe. Click here
<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/unsubscribeconfirm/?yFI1ZN1JouIgWBZPuusHSkiUHOGMjbP5A>

Please do not reply to this message. For technical questions, click here
<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/wts/ugmcjCmf0xq6eg3Qvqj9m9f6%5E%3B%5E72Oa>.
Or write to aimagazine14@aaai.org
<http://mailings1.gtxcel.com/portal/wts/ugmcjCmf0xq6eg3Qvqj9m9fL%5E%3B%5E72Oa>
.

From Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence 2275 East
Bayshore Road, Suite 160, Palo Alto, California 94303 USA