Re: AI Talent

Thank you,  interesting stats- always take with pinch of salt
of course, google and mit are the greatest providers of ai scholarship
but... there are a lot of questions to be answered
US centric view? google.mit/stanford centric view?

*We created a unique and rich dataset of researchers with papers accepted
at NeurIPS 2019, using that as a proxy for the top-tier (approximately top
20%) of AI research talent (see detailed methodology
<https://macropolo.org/methodology-for-global-ai-talent-tracker/>**).*

To have better insights, we need to compare the figures
accepted/vs/submitted
possible bias?

PDM