Re: New KBpedia and KBAI

Thank you Mike, looks like a big interesting project, congrats for the
release

Now, the problem I have with wikipedia is that in addition to containing
good articles sometimes, it is not fact checked, there is a lot of
rubbish/false information (true, there is quite a lot of rubbish outside of
wikipedia too).

A few of questions: how often is the data pulled/updated from these
databases?  Is the data stored in sql or how? How does the system manage
the integration of different data sets/data structures? can you share the
design of the inference model/reasoning architecture? what are the
implications/useful lessons for KR we can learn from this project?