RE: Breakouts Day session proposal proposal

ACK and thanks, Abhinav.

I have posted our proposed session, here:
https://github.com/w3c/breakouts-day-2024/issues/10

Looking forward to discussing this with you all again on the 5th.

Matthew Atkinson
Head of Web Standards
Samsung R&D Institute UK
Samsung Electronics
+44 7733 238 020

Samsung R&D Institute (SRUK), Communications House, South Street,
Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 4QE. A division of Samsung Electronics
(UK) Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales with
registered number 03086621 and whose registered address is Samsung House,
2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0RS, UK. This email (including
any attachments) is private and confidential, and may be privileged. It is
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received
this email in error, please inform the sender immediately and then delete
this email. Unless you have been given specific permission to do so, please
do not distribute or copy this email or its contents. Unless the text of
this email specifically states that it is a contractual offer or acceptance,
the sender does not intend to create a legal relationship and this email
shall not constitute an offer or acceptance which could give rise to a
contract. Any views expressed in this communication are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
the views of Samsung.

September