UDL review request from WAI-Adapt

Dear Jason:

The Adapt minutes below will provide some context. Unfortunately, we did
not link the UDL metadata spec in those minutes, so my google search is
giving me:

http://udlguidelines.cast.org/

Note that these "guidelines" were developed by CAST, an organization
long engaged in accessibility, and Michael Cooper's former employer!

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)
Accessibility Consultant https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka

Co-Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures	http://www.w3.org/wai/apa