Re: Explainer Edits Pushed to PR #224

Hi Becky, All:

My bad. The rendered Explainer, with PR 224 edits incorporated, is here:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/adapt/explainer.js2210a/index.html

Please note I've also proposed additional edit's to Sharon's spec
rewrite as PR 223. That rendering appears to be incorporated in that
document here:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/adapt/symbols-only-content/content/index.html

Yes, I'm a bit confused myself, i.e. how to see a rendered diff of my PR
223 vis a vis Sharon's PR 222?

Best,

Janina