Re: proposed charter for TLS working group

At 5:58 AM  -0700 5/8/96, David P. Kemp wrote:
>Remember that the intelligence of a committee is inversely proportional
>to the square of the number of participants.  A properly-composed
>small group may be able to move things along smartly, in both senses
>of the word.

I agree with this statement.

BTW, if the size of the group is small (say 7-10 or so) I'd be glad to host
the meeting either in our Berkeley office or in our San Jose office. Both
have access to workwalls.

..Christopher Allen                  Consensus Development Corporation..
..<ChristopherA@consensus.com>                 1563 Solano Avenue #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..<http://www.consensus.com/>             o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..