Re: About Emotional Opinions

> pretty clear now that
> nothing constructive can get out of this thread at all anyway

There are no facts to support this and it is off the subject of emotional
opinion. The subject is whether this mailing list allows such replies
despite the fact that it is very difficult to have a constructive
discussion on the emotional responses excerpted below.

> 50-100 bytes per what ? Per header ? per request ? Per 10kB of headers
> sent ? You just sent raw numbers without *any* explanation.

This is a breakdown of the compression ratio and the explanation is given
first. He just didn't understand the explanation.

> Huh ? No sure what you mean.
> Please stop rehashing this non-sense. I'm trying to help you get your
> proposal easier to review and understand. If you want to insult me all
> the time, go find someone else to review it.

He is just misunderstanding and getting angry on his own. I have already
explained that many of the problems you point out are not unique to my
proposal, as they would occur even if compression ratios were improved in
other ways.

> I have more productive things to do of my time.

This is a supremely emotional and unnecessary statement.

It is impossible to continue a constructive discussion when you make
emotional statements like this alone, assuming that what has already been
explained to you by email has not been explained to you. Or are these
statements allowed on this mailing list?