Re: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-alias-proxy-status-05

Thanks for the review, Menachem!

I’ve fixed nits 1 and 3 with this PR: https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/2647

For nit 2, I think the existing text is correct, since these are referring to the (code-style) names of the parameters.

Best,
Tommy