Re: Call for Adoption: draft-meenan-httpbis-compression-dictionary

I'm supportive of adoption.

Something that came when I checked in on the document:

1. I don't understand how a client determines which dictionary was used by the server.  It seems like the response depends on the request, which is fragile (and doesn't allow clients to advertise multiple dictionaries, which seems likely with Use-As-Dictionary as it is).

2. The Sec- prefix seems entirely unjustified.  Yes, JS that can inject the field into a fetch might spoil a response (see above), but that's already true.  I'd prefer not to include Sec- prefixes unless there is clear justification.