Re: Call for Adoption: draft-meenan-httpbis-compression-dictionary

One thing that I forgot: would it be worth considering a split for Use-As-Dictionary?  Or do we just need more information?  I have far less confidence in that component myself.

If this all stays as experimental, a single document is fine.  However, if delta encoding ends up being a slam dunk and we need more information on Use-As-Dictionary, then it might be good to take delta encoding as a proposed standard and leave Use-As-Dictionary as an experiment.

Cheers,
Martin