Re: Request-Off-The-Record Mode header

What would be the requirements on a Proxy?

I'm assuming an origin server would log the requests as normal, but a proxy
might be in a different administrative domain.  Proxies have no user to ask.

Should this header only be used with end-to-end secure connections?

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@webtide.com> CTO http://webtide.com