Re: 103 Early Hints

I'm strongly in favor of updating the doc and moving out of experimental.

I'm on the fence for the client advertising the acceptance of EH even
though it's not strictly required for 1xx response codes. It's already
suggested to only be used over HTTP/2+ contexts to reduce the risks of
client and middle-box incompatibility but there have been some hiccups with
clients not correctly ignoring 1xx responses that they don't understand.
Advertising acceptance of early-hints would reduce the compatibility
concerns (though still leaves incompatible middle-boxes in play) but it
also doesn't encourage fixing broken clients (which would mean likely
needing an opt-in for any other future 1xx responses).