Re: Does anyone actually use HTTP_1_1_REQUIRED or HTTP_VERSION_FALLBACK?

Hi Lucas,

Chrome had also been seeing it in the context of NTLM (and there were
complaints that Chrome would not try HTTP/2 again afterwards), see
https://crbug.com/516237, https://crbug.com/685741 and
https://crbug.com/713851. Discussion was most active in 2017, and the
last comment is from 2021, not sure how often HTTP_1_1_REQUIRED is
still being used. Unfortunately Chrome does not record error codes of
incoming RST_STREAM frames in HTTP/2.

Bence