Re: Introducing a new HTTP response header for Carbon Emissions calculation

Hi Bertrand,

Section 4 states in part "use of the "Carbon-Emissions-Scope-2" header
field does not introduce any new security risks". That is clearly
incorrect. Exposing this data provides information to would-be attackers
who are interested in increasing costs for the origin and/or increasing
carbon emissions.