Re: [Privacy-pass] Working Group Last Call for the Privacy Pass HTTP Authentication Scheme

On 28.10.2022 06:00, Tommy Pauly wrote:
> Hi HTTP WG,
>
> The Privacy Pass WG placed its HTTP authentication scheme document in
> last call. As a co-author of that document, I’d appreciate if people in
> this group could also review the document during this time!
>
> Best,
> Tommy

Just a few quick observations:

1. HTTP auth nowadays is defined in RFC 9110.

2. auth parameters are token or quoted-string. If you use base64-url
encoding with "=" for padding, the token variant would not work, thus
the abbreviated examples are extremely misleading (might be good to
insert complete message examples...).

Best regards, Julian