Re: [Privacy-pass] Working Group Last Call for the Privacy Pass HTTP Authentication Scheme

Thanks Julian!

Indeed. Missed updating this one when 9110 came out. Fixing here: https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/208

> 2. auth parameters are token or quoted-string. If you use base64-url
> encoding with "=" for padding, the token variant would not work, thus
> the abbreviated examples are extremely misleading (might be good to
> insert complete message examples...).

Very good point. It should specify that these are quoted strings.

Filed this issue: https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/209
 <https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/issues/209>And a PR to fix: https://github.com/ietf-wg-privacypass/base-drafts/pull/210

Thanks,
Tommy