Re: [Privacy-pass] Working Group Last Call for the Privacy Pass HTTP Authentication Scheme

Hi HTTP WG,

The Privacy Pass WG placed its HTTP authentication scheme document in last call. As a co-author of that document, I’d appreciate if people in this group could also review the document during this time!

Best,
Tommy