Re: Revising Structured Fields: scope

Just to add -- there's a BIG difference between adding a new datatype that headers can opt into, and changing the parsing algorithm for existing types. IMO we should be extremely wary about doing the latter, and we've already discussed this issue quite a bit.

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/