Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Lars Eggert via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 02:48:13 -0800
To: "The IESG" <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets@ietf.org, httpbis-chairs@ietf.org, ietf-http-wg@w3.org, mnot@mnot.net, mnot@mnot.net
Lars Eggert has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets/

COMMENT:

Thanks to Vijay Gurbani for their General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) review
(https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gen-art/MA9WZc8SHIyjFmEN_0yCkUuFodo).

All comments below are about very minor potential issues that you may choose to
address in some way - or ignore - as you see fit. Some were flagged by
automated tools (via https://github.com/larseggert/ietf-reviewtool), so there
will likely be some false positives. There is no need to let me know what you
did with these suggestions.

Section 3. , paragraph 2, nit:
>  RST exceptions are represented with an stream error (Section 8 of [HTTP3]) o
>                                      ^^
Use "a" instead of "an" if the following word doesn't start with a vowel sound,
e.g. "a sentence", "a university".