Artart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-02

From: Tim Bray via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 10:50:22 -0800
To: <art@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets.all@ietf.org, ietf-http-wg@w3.org, last-call@ietf.org
Reviewer: Tim Bray
Review result: Ready with Issues

Generally looks good to me, but I'm sufficiently shallow on QUICK-related stuff
that I might miss something QUIC-incompatible.

Nit: Section 1: The link to "Appendix A.3" is wrong, seems to just link back to
this draft.

Issue: Section 2, 2nd paragraph: It feels like there could be a MUST or SHOULD
in here so Websockets implementers can be sure they're doing the right thing to
get an orderly shutdown?

Issue: Section 2, 4th paragraph: This makes perfect sense, but is it
Websockets-specific?  Does it actually belong in  draft-ietf-quic-http?