Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7230 (6333)

For what it's worth, the Erratum is also technically incorrect, in that
it says:
right and left quotes (U+8217 and U+8216)

The two characters are, in HTML/XML notation:
     Hexadecimal: ’‘
or
     Decimal: ’‘

U+-notation is hexadecimal, so this should be U+2019 and U+2018.
U+8217 and U+8216 are two Kanji, 舗 舖.

https://r12a.github.io/app-conversion/ is a very convenient tool for
such checks.

Regards,   Martin.