Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7230 (6333)

Right: errata reports only cover the canonical published RFC, which is
the .txt file at rfc-editor.org.  So I'm going to mark this "Rejected"
for that reason.  If there's a problem in the generation of the .pdf
version, that needs to be reported to the RFC Editor separately
(they'll see this discussion, of course, so that might be sufficient).

Barry