Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7230 (6333)

From: Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:45:53 -0500
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@greenbytes.de>
Cc: Jeff Brower <jeffbrower0@gmail.com>, RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, Roy Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>, Murray Kucherawy <superuser@gmail.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Right: errata reports only cover the canonical published RFC, which is
the .txt file at rfc-editor.org.  So I'm going to mark this "Rejected"
for that reason.  If there's a problem in the generation of the .pdf
version, that needs to be reported to the RFC Editor separately
(they'll see this discussion, of course, so that might be sufficient).

Barry