Re: Call for Adoption: SEARCH method

From: Cory Benfield <cory@lukasa.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 10:24:57 +0000
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com>
I support adopting this draft. I think we have seen sufficient
evidence that the absence of a body on GET has forced users to build
ad-hoc implementations of what SEARCH would formalise.

As I do not implement anything that is cache aware there is limited
implementation work for me to do, but I intend to implement what is
necessary if this is adopted.