Re: A typo in the HTTP SEARCH method draft

Am 04.11.2020 um 03:24 schrieb Sawood Alam:
> Also, there is the "SQL" abbreviation used in the "Examples" section
> without a citation or in-place expansion. However, soon after that an
> equally common abbreviation "CSV" is not used in favor of its expanded form.
>
> Best,
>
> --
> Sawood Alam
>

> On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 9:03 PM Sawood Alam <ibnesayeed@gmail.com
> <mailto:ibnesayeed@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I noticed a typo in the HTTP SEARCH method draft at
>     https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-search-method-02
>     <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-search-method-02> where it
>     says, "A typical use of HTTP GET for requesting a search", the
>     second time. It should actually be "HTTP POST" instead of "HTTP GET".
>
>     Best,
>
>     --
>     Sawood Alam

Sawood,

thanks for paying attention to detail.

I fixed the incorrect method name in
<https://github.com/jasnell/specs/commit/bd19959649a17a9bbe77c2cceb4c707261402a10>.

With respect to abbreviations: things like this usually are addressed
much later. That said, see
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/materials/abbrev.expansion.txt>.

Best regards, Julian