Re: 2017-03-06- UTC, TImeZone, DayLight Saving Shifts, Enconding

From: Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:33:13 -0700
To: Michael Sweet <msweet@apple.com>, Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>
Cc: nicolas.mailhot@laposte.net, Wesley Oliver <wesley.olis@gmail.com>, Jim Reid <jim@rfc1035.com>, ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Hi, all,

I've submitted the time frame discussion document I mentioned earlier.
Further discussion on this draft will occur on the ART mailing list
(art@ietf.org).

Joe

-----------

A new version of I-D, draft-touch-time-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Joe Touch and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-touch-time
Revision:	01
Title:		Resolving Multiple Time Scales in the Internet
Document date:	2017-03-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		17
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-time-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-touch-time-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-time-01

Abstract:
   Internet systems use a variety of time scales, which can complicate
   time comparisons and calculations. This document explains these
   various ways of indicating time and explains how they can be used
   together safely. This document is intended as a companion to
   Internet time as discussed in RFC 3339.