Re: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-12.txt

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:46:54 +1100
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
To: "Julian F. Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Hi Julian,

> On 18 Feb 2015, at 2:38 am, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> I still believe we should actually *fix* the table.

As we discussed (but for the benefit of everyone else) -- we've already talked about this extensively, and came to consensus that making such a change would be more likely to cause problems, without making a material improvement in the protocol.

This is even more true at this extremely late stage.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/