Re: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-12.txt

From: Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 19:34:15 +1100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 18 February 2015 at 10:46, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> As we discussed (but for the benefit of everyone else) -- we've already
> talked about this extensively, and came to consensus that making such a
> change would be more likely to cause problems, without making a material
> improvement in the protocol.

For the record, my part of that consensus was based on thinking that we
were bound to make a breaking change at some stage before h2, at least for
the change of version number.   Thus in my process naivety, I fully
expected that the table would be fixed and/or optimised before RFC status

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>  @  Webtide - *an Intalio subsidiary*