Re: New tunnel protocol

I tried reading it a few more times, I think my issues are round wording
like

  "When CONNECT is used to establish a TLS tunnel, the Tunnel-Protocol
header field may be used to carry the same  ..."

So there's room for ambiguity around whether the next layer (after
CONNECT) is TLS or not.  Or do we rely on the identifier also indicating
it is over TLS, in which case what if there are 2 TLS layers?

Also I'm having trouble with the concept of using CONNECT to establish a
TLS tunnel.  It sounds in this case like the proxy does the TLS
handshake and crypto, which is not what happens.  The endpoints do that.
  Maybe better wording would be

When CONNECT is used to establish a tunnel that will be used to carry
TLS.... or similar.

Thanks

Adrien