Zero padding

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:43:37 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Regarding https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/602

I draw your attention to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agl-tls-padding-03#section-3, which
makes the same requirements on padding that the current draft does:
that is, must be zero, no requirements to enforce this at the receiver
(though servers MAY validate this, which is as effective as a MUST in
ensuring compliance).  I hold that Adam and the numerous reviewers of
this draft from the TLS community collectively know more about this
than I could ever hope to, and suggest that we defer to their
collective judgment.

I would like to close issue #602 with the single change included in
the following PR:
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/pull/617