Re: Consequences of removing the reference set

Martin,

In general I think this is fine; it’s been discussed on-list before and there seemed to be good support for it. I do want to make sure it gets good review (and it’s good to see feedback from PHK already), since last-minute changes can cause unpredictable outcomes.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/