Consequences of removing the reference set

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 08:07:24 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
We have some artifacts in HTTP/2 that were as a consequence of having
the reference set.

I have opened a pull request to remove those artifacts, and to add a
new requirement to have pseudo-header fields appear first.  This is
something that we all agreed would be good, but we couldn't do with
HPACK in its previous form.

  https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/pull/568

This change does the following:

* remove the requirement to concatenate with '\0'
* require pseudo-header fields to all appear before regular header fields
* change 'header set' to 'header list'

Please comment if you think that these changes are inappropriate.