Re: #537: Remove segments (consensus call)

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 23:12:22 -0700
To: David Krauss <potswa@gmail.com>
Cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Segments are not redundant with midstream headers.
Headers potentially have semantic meaning, even when 'empty'.

For my part, I still see that END_SEGMENT or something similar provides for
interesting characteristics for HTTP2->1 gateways in allowing chunks to be
reproduced (and we know that there are issues there) as well as allowing
the coalescing/tunneling of protocols such as WS onto the connection,
making them more viable.

-=R