Re: #537: Remove segments (consensus call)

In message <CAP+FsNdwizDUMCunLGhftkfgbJfstvAG3Ux8qtpHuL=jHv5eAA@mail.gmail.com>, Roberto Peon writes:

>For my part, I still see that END_SEGMENT or something similar provides for
>interesting characteristics for HTTP2->1 gateways in allowing chunks to be
>reproduced (and we know that there are issues there) as well as allowing
>the coalescing/tunneling of protocols such as WS onto the connection,
>making them more viable.

What issues would those be and where do we know them to exist ?

Are they hacks to be discouraged or architecture to be respected ?

I have yet to hear about any issues with Varnish making totally random
(seen form the applications point of view) decisions about chunk sizes.