Re: new version trusted-proxy20 draft

I think that Will is supportive of secure proxies as he said upthread:

Let's be clear, these are two different things. There's "secure proxy"
which is securing the connection between the proxy and the client. I'm
supportive of standardizing this.

Chrome currently supports specifying such proxies via pac files:

http://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/secure-web-proxy

Cheers,

Ryan