HTTP/1.1bis draft -26

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 20:41:59 +1100
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
As you can see, we now have a 26th round of drafts for the revision of HTTP/1.1. The editors and I believe that this incorporates all of the comments gathered in the IESG review process, and addresses the matters that they requested that we discuss.

Please have a look at the diffs and bring any serious concerns with them to the list. The IESG is still reviewing a few of the last changes, so this *might* not be our last round. That said, the end is very close.

Thanks again to Julian and Roy for all of their hard work on this; please don't let them buy their own beer in London.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/