Re: Server Push -> Cache Push?

I have to admit cache push makes a hell of a lot more sense to the
unaclimated than "server push is a server initiated request typically used
to push resources into your cache"

I do see danger in type casting push for its first big use case, so ok with
explaining above when inevitable questions arise on what server push is.