Re: Interim meeting around London?

From: Salvatore Loreto <salvatore.loreto@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:47:02 +0000
To: Rob Trace <Rob.Trace@microsoft.com>
CC: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>, William Chan (陈智昌) <willchan@chromium.org>, Patrick McManus <pmcmanus@mozilla.com>, "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
my preference is also for an interim between London and Toronto
but I can also see the value of a one day meeting in London right after the IETF week
(saturday or sunday after the IETF week)

/Salvatore