From: Martin Thomson [mailto:martin.thomson@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2014 3:12 PM
To: Roberto Peon
Cc: William Chan (陈智昌); Patrick McManus; Mark Nottingham; HTTP Working Group
Subject: Re: Interim meeting around London?

On 9 January 2014 11:29, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Things inevitably come up after the regular course of IETF meetings,
> and being able to discuss them right away is useful.
> I wouldn't mind a single day, immediately after the regular week's
> meetings, but anything more than that seems like a waste of time.

I've been burned pretty badly on a meeting in the week after the IETF.
 I found that most attendees were basically non-functioning at that point.  There were further extenuating circumstances, but I'm a little reluctant to schedule something (and it does need to be scheduled) without something concrete that we need to achieve.

I'd feel more confident about choosing a time after Zurich.