Re: HTTP 2.0 mandatory security vs. Amateur Radio

It is a fact of deployment, however.
We can wish honey dreams all day and night long of a web where deploying
plaintext works (yes, ignoring the pervasive multi-party surveillance), but
it does little to change reality where it does NOT work reliably.

-=R