Re: HTTP 2.0 mandatory security vs. Amateur Radio

You're mischaracterizing.

The Http/2 spec includes mechanisms for using it without encryption.

Encryption, however, is mandatory for web deployment across the internet in
reality because of the difficulty in achieving reliable communications.
That is just the way it is. Not my fault. :)

-=R