Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-00.txt

Mark,

>From a security perspective this is an improvement over
draft-nottingham-http2-encryption.  Is the intent, therefore, to retire
that draft?  It does seem that someone should answer the question, "Why
not use DNS for this?"  There's even a reasonable answer, which is that
because this is a header, you are piggybacking it with data.

Eliot