Re: #40 - HTTP2 default value for client supported max_concurrent_streams

What is the motivation for that?
While I have a hard time imagining how a server would do a push before the
client has made a request, I also believe that market forces would deal
appropriately with any server which doesn't serve a client's needs.
Additionally, as currently spec'd, pushing a stream that isn't in reply to
another stream means bits go into the waste bucket at best...

-=R