Re: #38 - HTTP2 min value for server supported max_concurrent_streams

Why 1?
On mobile devices you often end up reconnecting, and waiting yet and extra
RT to continue your session (likely using multiple streams) would add
latency. :/

With HTTP/2 (as inherited from SPDY), the server has a mechanism to tell
the client that it didn't process a stream at all, so the race is already
handled.
If a client sends 8 concurrent streams, and the server only wants to handle
6 (say, because it is particularly resource limited right now), then it
will reset two of the streams with an error code that essentially says
try-again-later, and it can do so after sending the SETTINGS frame.

-=R