Re: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-00.txt

In an ideal world, I'd start a new 600-level status series, for "3rd
party", but strongly suspect that's infeasible due to impact on existing
implementations. A 400-level code (451 or otherwise) is probably the
most practical way of doing this.

Ross