Re: WGLC #353: Multiple Values in Cache-Control headers

I like the 'SHOULD' part, but I am uncomfortable with the MAY.  My crystal
ball sees multiple interpretations and implementation of recovery attempts
in the future.  I would suggest leaving the MAY phrase off as it seems to
only invite trouble.

-stephen