Re: multiplexing -- don't do it

In message <CABaLYCvwn79PQE-p4ov15XT4yhELsazikOwon6EYwZsdzUkNSA@mail.gmail.com>
, Mike Belshe writes:

>Once again - the people arguing against encryption are the people that want
>to exploit the user's data transmission stream for their own personal gain.

Sorry Mike, but this totally black/white view doesn't work.

As I said earlier, there are users who are not legally allowed to
have end-to-end privacy, prison-inmates, children, employees etc.

You may disagree with these policies and/or their underlying
rationales, but if you make HTTP/2.0 incompatible with them, you
will just slow HTTP/2.0 deployment.