Multiple Content-Type headers (was: Re: [#95] Multiple Content-Lengths)

* Adam Barth wrote:
>As a control, did you look for multiple Content-Type headers?  I know
>that these occur frequently enough that it's important to use the last
>one if you're not IE (i.e., if you actually use the Content-Type
>header for something).

No, of course not, but I can check now for you. In the Wikipedia derived
set are 32 responses with two Content-Type headers, all but 2 specified
the same type, and the other two had just "text/html" as one value and
"text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" as the other, both from the same server.