Re: 100 Continue and Expects

Jamie,

thanks for that info.  I had not realized that the client had
not choice but to not reuse the connection if a non-100 response
is received.

Then perhaps the bis spec can enhanced to make this point clearer.

It might also be good to suggest that servers send Connection: close
with non 100 responses if expect 100 is received.  This would
make clients that don't know they should close, do the close.

cheers